TallGwen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TallGwen

Forum of Tall Gwen

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new Forum for Gwen

Go down 
+3
alexis32
poiucz
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

A new Forum for Gwen Empty
PostSubject: A new Forum for Gwen   A new Forum for Gwen Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:26 pm

Started a New Forum for the Gwen Stories...

You can write questions and remarks here..
Back to top Go down
https://tallgwen.actieforum.com
poiucz

poiucz

PostSubject: Good Luck   A new Forum for Gwen Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:15 pm

I wish the best to Gwen, to friends of her and to this forum too. Rik allways has surprice for fans.

BTW
Ambassador and guard look too artifically to me. Muscles are beyond the border I'm used in TallPages. There are many sites with this kind of figures and I find them not at all so good as TallPages. But it's only my point of view.
Back to top Go down
alexis32

PostSubject: Re: A new Forum for Gwen   A new Forum for Gwen Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:25 pm

Congratulations and good luck for this new site.
I am a super fan of Gwen and Linda . The stories are excellent.
Rik This story will be a long story? Will have a lot of renders?
When Linda will have her BIG presentation?
Thanks for all your work in this years.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ambassador and Bodyguard   A new Forum for Gwen Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Thanks for the comments on that.

* About Ambassador and the Bodyguard : There will not be many caracters like that in the story..
Just to have some fun.. it is an Alien world after all Very Happy

* About the length of the story. There is no script.. it develops while I draw..
because of the help of Robtbo I could include the Ambassador and the Bodyguard, so the story
made a sudden twist..

These things happen Smile

I think it might be a long story... and in the end you will see Linda again !
Back to top Go down
The Mole

PostSubject: Hiya!   A new Forum for Gwen Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:08 pm

Hello Everyone,

As Rik said, there aren't huge numbers of posters but hopefully the new forum will generate a few more.

At first sight the Forum looks good and I look forward to posting more about Gwen & Linda's wondrous adventures in the future!

On the subject of the oversized combatants I too prefer Rik's more conventional style but the guests are a nice tribute to RobTbo who is a very fine artist himself.

Cheers,

Mole
Back to top Go down
zabil

zabil

PostSubject: Re: A new Forum for Gwen   A new Forum for Gwen Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:38 pm

I have been a fan of Tall Pages since about 2000 when it was a collection of pictures and stories, some of them I still miss. TP is f/i/l/t/e/r/e/d in my country along with the rest of DV but I have been following it using proxy and other tools. When Gwen series started I became a fan! It was the first clean 3D story line I found those days and it was amazing being able to read illustrated stories about what I liked and couldn't talk about.

By the way the new Gwen is my favorite! The new stories are far more solid and enjoyable. Keep up the good work.

Thank you Rick Efron, for Tall Pages and for Gwen, Linda, Gina, Elise and Marja. They were good company then and better today.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new Forum for Gwen   A new Forum for Gwen Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:11 pm

It is sad to see that some sites can not be visited everwhere.
I hope the archive is open for you to go in, as stories (by Toto) can be found there

I always try to keep the Gwen stories 'for all ages'
but DV has more sites and such.. so..
Back to top Go down
mefast

PostSubject: Re: A new Forum for Gwen   A new Forum for Gwen Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:16 am

This forum looks amazing. I have been a fan of these stories for many years. Too Tall Gina was my favorite for quite a while. I'm eager to see what new stories are told. Keep the great stories coming!
Back to top Go down
The Mole

PostSubject: Re: A new Forum for Gwen   A new Forum for Gwen Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:55 am

103 posts in just under two weeks...

I think the new forum has been a big success!

Well done to everyone who's contributed.

Keep it up! :-)
Back to top Go down
TallGwen

TallGwen

PostSubject: Re: A new Forum for Gwen   A new Forum for Gwen Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:40 am

It must be the fact that Yahoo organises it's messages in such a way that many dissapear beyond the event horizon..
Back to top Go down
http://hilda.thevalkyrie.com/~aboveall/tg.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Forum for Gwen   A new Forum for Gwen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Forum for Gwen
Page 1 of 1